Saturday, May 3, 2014

Gossamer Blue Spreads - May 2014

I'm finally posting something new! My blog has been pretty neglected recently. We were on vacation last week and then I came home and promptly got sick! So, I'm finally feeling human again and can get caught up on some stuff.

Before I share my Gossamer Blue spreads, I'll show you where I was. Sanibel Island, Florida. I am in love with southwest Florida and seriously want to move there! Here's a glimpse why...

Sunset view from our room...

 Sunset on the beach...

 Lots of lounging at the pool..

Sunset on Captiva Beach...


Views from my morning walks...

The view on our walk to the beach...


Cute and yummy, a perfect combination at 'The Island Cow'...



Captiva Beach...


Riding wave runners...



 Sanibel lighthouse...

Seeing these everynight...

So sad to be coming home. Can't wait to get back...


I'm sure you'll be seeing some of these pictures in upcoming projects. Speaking of projects, here are my spreads that I made with the Gossamer Blue May kits. If you love bright colors, you will love these kits!





 This second spread was about the week that we went to Nag's Head. I had lots of pictures and things to say, so I added a journaling page as my insert and a page of 2 by 2 pics of the trip. I love the 2 by 2 size because you can add so many fun bits and pieces!



 

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



4 comments:

Romy said...

Wow, it looks like you've had a wonderful time! Beautiful photos!
Your project life looks great too. Your spreads are always so pretty.

crschaf said...

Love all the colors of this post! My gram used to take my sister and I to Sanibel to look for shells. Love the picture of the palms with the sun shinning through! I was wondering though- on PL pages,why you have so many Filofax's??

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun, and restful vacation!! Beautiful pics! And this kit looks nice and bright!Great work as always :-)Glad your feeling better too!

Mamashops said...

I love Sanibel, too! Your photos brought back lots of good memories for me- like the sunsets and eating at The Island Cow!