Saturday, November 15, 2014

Gossamer Blue November Blog Hop




Happy November. I'm so excited to be here to share a couple of projects with you! If you arrived from the Gossamer Blue Blog, you are in for a treat. The team is sharing lots of inspiration from the November kits.

Here is mine. I created an insert to go along with one of my Life's Pages spreads. On Labor Day weekend, we visited Sea Isle City, NJ for our annual Jersey Shore weekend. I printed several 2 by 2 pictures and created this.


I wanted to create a fun title for the cover so I combined the wood and Thickers with several die cuts.
I cut white cardstock for the background to keep it neutral. Most of the elements here are adhered to the outside of the page protector. Glue dots work best.


On the back I added my photos along with lots of fun elements from the kits.




My next project is a page I created using the amazing Gramercy Road collection. I am so in love with it! This page is about my annual trip to Linvilla Orchards with Ryan and my sister in law. We've done it every year since he was born and it's always one of my favorite fall traditions.


 I wanted to use the die cut numbers and was able to add them here.

I think the floral chipboard piece is my favorite item in the entire collection. It looks so pretty here with the cork, wood and die cut leaves!

I added lots of layers around the photo and tucked a tag behind it so I could add some extra journaling.


Here is the list of this month's participants. Next you are heading over to the amazing Beshka's blog. (I never cease to be amazed by her creations, and she is a lovely person, as well.)


Anabelle O'Malley  http://anabelleom.blogspot.com/ (you are here!)


Laura Rahel Crosby  http://laurarahel.blogspot.it/



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Hopping!

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such awesome inspiration! Lovely work!

bckueser said...

Wow! So much inspiration! Love it all!!

Rebecca Luminarias said...

Beautiful projects! I especially love the 1st page of your LP spread--those white squares are such a great idea!

Kalyn said...

Beautiful layout, Anabelle! Love it!

Romy said...

They all look wonderful! Such beautiful work with this kit!

Brenda Weaver said...

Gorgeous pages, Anabelle! I especially love the first one with all the little pockets.

Unknown said...

awesome Anabelle, so pretty!

Erin said...

Gorgeous projects!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful spread Anabelle and I love your layout too - that chipboard peice is my favorite as well!

Heather (goldiecar) said...

Super fun! I love the look of the elements on the outside of the page protectors!

Anonymous said...

Stunning work !! LOVE that Layout :-)

Keisha said...

Love all the little details, beautiful!